25 août 2006

back from the dead

hi all, i'm back, i couldn't not write about my new job!

ohhh goodness, i have so much to write!

this is going to be a public blog for a few months/weeks and then i'll make it private and i'll give access to only those who want it because it's going to be too hard not to give up any details about my new job and my new life.

for now, i'm going to the vet.

see ya here very soon :)

2 commentaires:

kiara a dit…

Hey, glad you decided to create this new bolg ! Will be waiting to hear all about your new job !
Is it ok to link it from my blog or not by the way ? (because i'm lazy and clicking on my links is my way to go aroung the world, but if you'd rather not i'll use my "favorites" then !)
Anyway, hope the kitties are fine !

lucie a dit…

kiara: hehe, welcome to my new home, it's good to see you here! yes, you can definitely link me (thanks!) but i'll make it a private blog soon, so the link will then be only useful to you, i guess.